Candidates will only be contacted if qualifications match the experience requirements for the position
Product Manager - City of Industry, California
We are looking for talented Product Managers in the IT and CE domain. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for leveraging our buying power for vendor planning and negotiation. The ideal candidate will use their previous experience in procurement, merchandising, or inventory management to optimize the purchasing terms for our business.
- Negotiate favorable purchasing terms & RMA policy with vendors for business development
- Leverage our buying power by coordinating multiple categories to enhance performance
- Develop appropriate vendor/brand mix & work with business unit (such as retail and B2B) to make decisions for purchasing activities
- Optimize purchasing approach by evaluating distributor performance
- Develop sales projections for assigned categories & align forecasts with key vendors
- Develop strategies and guidelines to assess vendor performance & ROI
- Collect competitive intelligence to improve purchasing decision quality
- Participate in meetings regarding product roadmap, market development, and seek new vendors in the industry and business
- Work with strategic vendors to increase sales and market segment share
- Provide business coaching for assistant buyers, replenishment associates, and other supporting staff
- 3 years of proven work experience in procurement or supply chain management
- Extensive purchasing, procurement, or inventory analysis experience
- Fast learner and self-directed
- Strong functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and related data entry software
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with a wide range of associates and vendors
- College or university degree in related field
Reference the job title in the email subject.
Inside Sales Agent - City of Industry, California
The NCIX US Sales and Service team is looking for a motivated, outgoing, and tech savvy individual who can offer NCIX customers a delightful and engaging customer experience over telephone, chat, or email. This is a new position in a growing office.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced B2C e-commerce environment.
The Inside Sales Agent typically sells to one decision maker, either a consumer or small or medium business owner. The Sales Agent is expected to close new sales opportunities and explain benefits, advantages, and features to customers who call our online store. Daily activities include interfacing with customers, qualifying leads, influencing customer buying decisions, directing customers through the order process, and directing customer escalations to appropriate resources. This role is responsible for selling a variety of IT products that address customer needs of varying complexity. The Inside Sales Agent may also work with technical specialists to address more complex needs of some customers.
The Inside Sales Agent will be expected to:
- Learn about PC products and become an expert on the hardware product features and related accessories
- Understand how various IT products enable a digital lifestyle and provide consultative solutions to customers based on their needs
- Translate "tech speak" into everyday, understandable terms
- Set customers' expectations after they have placed their order to ensure a favorable purchase experience
- Manage their sales through a high level of proactive account activity such as soliciting sales of NCIX offerings, following up on all leads, and creating follow up tasks
- Utilize multiple sources of information to stay current on product features and technology changes
- Introduce company, provide consultative solutions, and product knowledge to customers based on their needs, wants, and interests
- Sell a defined set of products and services based on how customers can benefit from them
- Prepare timely and accurate quotations to meet customer requests
- Identify and qualify sales prospects
- Manage and track all sales activities
- May own accounts as opportunities are identified
- Maintain awareness of PC and IT industry conditions: products and pricing
- When given the opportunity, perform pro-active outbound calling and execute sales prospecting activities
- Preferred: Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese orally and in writing
- 2 to 3 years proven experience in sales or customer service
- Technical aptitude
- Previous experience in a commission environment
- Retail electronics and/or technology experience is a plus
- Ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with customers
Reference the job title in the email subject.