Power - Hi-Density Power Connectors (24 pin and 8 pin) Memory - 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots VGA Card - 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE2) Internet - Intel® LAN Cooling - XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink - Heat Pipe Design Audio - Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
ASRock USB 3.1 - ASRock USB 3.1 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) - ASRock USB 3.1 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) ASRock Super Alloy - XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink - Premium 45A Power Choke - Premium Memory Alloy Choke (Reduces 70% core loss compared to iron powder choke) - Combo Caps (Nichicon 12K Black Caps) - Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors) - I/O Armor - Matte Black PCB - High Density Glass Fabric PCB ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL (Planes on Outer Layers) Technology ASRock Steel Slots ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3) ASRock Ultra USB Power ASRock Full Spike Protection ASRock Live update & APP Shop
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133. Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 2 x 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support (1 x Main BIOS and 1 x Backup BIOS) - Supports Secure Backup UEFI Technology - ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events - SMBIOS 2.7 Support - CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, VPPM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCST, VCCSA, VCCPLL Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics - Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12 - HWAEncode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU) - HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SWEncode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU) - Max. shared memory 1024MB** - Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI - Supports Triple Monitor - Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required) - Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec) - Premium Blu-ray Audio support - Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection) - Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps - 120dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier - TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier for Front Panel Audio Connector (Supports up to 600 Ohm headsets) - Pure Power-In - Direct Drive Technology - PCB Isolate Shielding - Impedance Sensing on Front Out port - Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel - AURA RGB LED - Gold Audio Jacks - 15μ Gold Audio Connector - Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s - 1 x Giga PHY Intel® I219V, 1 x GigaLAN Intel® I211AT - Supports Wake-On-LAN - Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection) - Supports Dual LAN with Teaming** Teaming is not supported on Win 10. - Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az - Supports PXE
- 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE2/PCIE4/PCIE6: single at x16 (PCIE2); dual at x8 (PCIE2) / x8 (PCIE4); triple at x8 (PCIE2) / x8 (PCIE4) / x4 (PCIE6))* - 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots (Flexible PCIe) - Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™ - Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI™ - 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module - 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE2)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug* - 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug - 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)** - 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*M2_1, SATA3_0 and SATA3_1 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the others will be disabled. M2_2, SATA3_4 and SATA3_5 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the others will be disabled.
- 1 x COM Port Header - 1 x TPM Header - 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header - 1 x AURA RGB LED Header - 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)* - 1 x CPU Optional/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin)** - 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control) - 1 x Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin)*** - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector) - 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector) - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15μ Gold Audio Connector) - 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) - 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (10-pin)**** - 3 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 6 USB 2.0 ports) (Intel® Z270) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Intel® Z270) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x Dr. Debug with LED - 1 x Power Switch with LED - 1 x Reset Switch with LED - 1 x XMP Switch
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The CPU Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power.
***The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power. CHA_FAN1 and CHA_FAN2 can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
****Only one Thunderbolt™ AIC Card is supported.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Ports - 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port - 1 x D-Sub Port - 1 x DVI-D Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port - 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (ASMedia ASM2142) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ASMedia ASM2142) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 3 x USB 3.0 Ports (Intel® Z270) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))* Ultra USB Power is supported on USB3_34 ports.* ACPI wake-up function is not supported on USB3_34 ports. - 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 3.0) (Intel® Z270) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
Software and UEFI
Software - ASRock F-Stream - ASRock AURA RGB LED - ASRock Key Master - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock XFast LAN* UEFI - ASRock EZ Mode - ASRock Full HD UEFI - ASRock My Favorites in UEFI - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock Internet Flash - ASRock Crashless BIOS - ASRock UEFI System Browser - ASRock UEFI Tech Service - ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 4 x SATA Data Cables - 1 x ASRock SLI_HB_Bridge_2S Card - 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans - Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans - Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans - Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, VPPM, PCH 1.0V, VCCSA, VCCST
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions. For the update d Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- FCC, CE, WHQL - ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Customer Reviews of (ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6)
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the one year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
For technical support, please submit a ticket through this link: