ASRock Super Alloy - Premium Power Choke - Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM) - Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors) - Sapphire Black PCB - High Density Glass Fabric PCBIntel® 802.11ac WiFi ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3) ASRock Full Spike Protection ASRock Live update & APP Shop
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151) - Digi Power design - 6 Power Phase design - Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support - ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events - SMBIOS 2.7 Support - CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics - Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12 - HWAEncode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU) - HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SWEncode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU) - Max. shared memory 1024MB* - Three graphics output options: DVI-D port and 2 x HDMI ports - Supports Triple Monitor - Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required) - Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)* - Premium Blu-ray Audio support - Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection) - Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s - 1 x Giga PHY Intel® I219V, 1 x GigaLAN Intel® I211V - Supports Wake-On-LAN - Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection) - Supports Dual LAN with Teaming - Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az - Supports PXE
- Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module (Free Bundle) - Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz) - Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps - Supports Bluetooth 4.0 / 3.0 + High speed class II
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)* - 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac module (on the rear I/O)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug* - 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
- 1 x TPM Header - 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header - 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)* The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power. - 1 x Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)* - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector - 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
*The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use. The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Ports - 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port - 1 x DVI-D Port - 2 x HDMI Ports - 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 6 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
Software - ASRock A-Tuning - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock XFast LAN* UEFI - ASRock EZ Mode - ASRock Full HD UEFI - ASRock My Favorites in UEFI - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock Internet Flash - ASRock Crashless BIOS - ASRock UEFI System Browser - ASRock UEFI Tech Service - ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables - 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas - 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans - Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans - Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans - Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans - CASE OPEN detection - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions. For the update d Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- FCC, CE, WHQL - ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the one year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
For technical support, please submit a ticket through this link: