*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation. Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support - ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events - SMBIOS 2.7 Support - CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCST, VCCSA, VCCPLL Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics - Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12 - HWAEncode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU) - HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SWEncode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU) - Max. shared memory 1024MB* - Three graphics output options: HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 and Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 - Supports Triple Monitor - Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz - Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz - Supports Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz - Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required) - Supports HDCP with HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 and Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 and Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec) - Premium Blu-ray Audio support - Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection) - Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps - 120dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier - TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier for Front Panel Audio Connector (Supports up to 600 Ohm headsets) - Pure Power-In - Direct Drive Technology - PCB Isolate Shielding - Impedance Sensing on Front Out port - Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel - 15μ Gold Audio Connector - Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s - Giga PHY Intel® I219V - Supports Wake-On-LAN - Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection) - Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az - Supports PXE
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz) - Supports high speed wireless connections up to 867Mbps - 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology - Supports Bluetooth 4.0 / 3.0 + High speed class II
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)* - 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac module (on the rear I/O) - 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug* - 1 x SATA Express 10 Gb/s Connector** - 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports type 2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)***
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
**Support to be announced
***Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology*** Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header - 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)* - 1 x CPU Optional/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)** - 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin) - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector) - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15μ Gold Audio Connector) - 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The CPU Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power. CPU_OPT/W_PUMP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Ports - 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 - 1 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 (Compatible with USB 3.1 and USB-C Display)* - 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port - 5 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 3.0) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - 1 x Clear CMOS Switch - HD Audio Jacks: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
*Supports USB PD 2.0 up to [email protected] (36W) charging Hot Plug is supported on Win 10 only
Software and UEFI
Software - ASRock F-Stream - ASRock Key Master - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock XFast LAN* UEFI - ASRock EZ Mode - ASRock Full HD UEFI - ASRock My Favorites in UEFI - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock Internet Flash - ASRock Crashless BIOS - ASRock UEFI System Browser - ASRock UEFI Tech Service - ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables - 1 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antenna - 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis Fans - Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis Fans - Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis Fans - Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis Fans - CASE OPEN detection - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCSA, VCCST
- Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm - 8 Layer PCB - 4 x 2oz copper
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions. For the update d Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- FCC, CE, WHQL - ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Customer Reviews of (ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac)
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the one year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
For technical support, please submit a ticket through this link: